Welcome Back!

You're currently browsing the topic/thread "This weeks SA RE GA MA PA results *MAJOR SPOILERS n Elimination*" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenege 07 section of Apnicommunity India Forum, a massive community of 330,000 (and growing) desis from across the globe who love to discuss and talk about Indian Tv Serials and Bollywood, and who are all enthusiastic about making contacts, networking, and learning from each other. If you want to get latest updates on the Indian Television Industry or Bollywood or just about anything related to India or Pakistan, you might find just what you're looking for in Apnicommunity. Registration is free, only takes a minute and lets you enjoy all of the interactive features of the site. Remember to follow the members posting rules of not posting any hatred or adult related stuff. If you have any problem in browsing or have any other query then contact admin.

Register free today

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    on Temporary Visa needle_qa is on a distinguished road

Default Re: This weeks SA RE GA MA PA results *MAJOR SPOILERS n Elimination*

Quote Originally Posted by zainub View Post
    u guys dont believe thtz gud cuz i got cursed by ammanat thtz gud tht u guys dont believe gud gud ...........n yh honey diana as i told u i got cursed by ammanat.....he told me why did u tell the audience tht u r my cousin, he said thtz not kool......but i think for audience it is kool..hmmm well i asked abut the love story but he said its just a rumor...well there r so many websites u can visit right .......well i jut talk to ammanat on the phone n ask him the results i dont need to visit any website....................well thx dear diana u r so nice love u bye t.c plz dont let ppl noe tht i m ammanat's cousin cuz ammanat waas mad at me n i dont want anyone noe tht i m her cousin
    Koi nawa lara la ke sanoo rol ja
    Choothiye nee ik chooth hor bol ja

aC Citizen - Well Settled Aryaan is on a distinguished road Aryaan's Avatar

Amanat Rocks.

on Temporary Visa wasimo07 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: This weeks SA RE GA MA PA results *MAJOR SPOILERS n Elimination*

Quote Originally Posted by zainub View Post
    u guys dont believe thtz gud cuz i got cursed by ammanat thtz gud tht u guys dont believe gud gud ...........n yh honey diana as i told u i got cursed by ammanat.....he told me why did u tell the audience tht u r my cousin, he said thtz not kool......but i think for audience it is kool..hmmm well i asked abut the love story but he said its just a rumor...well there r so many websites u can visit right .......well i jut talk to ammanat on the phone n ask him the results i dont need to visit any website....................well thx dear diana u r so nice love u bye t.c plz dont let ppl noe tht i m ammanat's cousin cuz ammanat waas mad at me n i dont want anyone noe tht i m her cousin
    hat zoothi kahinki. amanat ladki kabse ho gaya zaidub? tu bahot fekti hai, fekte fekte thak gayi hogi zaichus, to ja jake kisi aur forum mein jake dusro ko chutiya bana.
    Last edited by wasimo07; 09-27-2007 at 09:16 PM.

Landed Immigrant to aC JassMD is on a distinguished road

He's ( Amanat) the man. I vote for him too. I don't like HR and his dum *** pyer and shit that why now I start hating Aneek .I think final is going to be Raja Vs Amanat. I 'm from USA so did not jet watched the show bcoz its Thursday here. I feel sorry for Poonam she got grate voice .I have a soft corner I my heart for her ,just a TRUE RESPECT Bcoz the way she fight with her life ........I will pray for her that GOD give her every think she want from now on Please GOD be GOOD to her..........

Landed Immigrant to aC ppadayatti is on a distinguished road

AMANTH, AMANATH his voice goes with all the great stars of all time. isn't that great. He is our pakistani bhai whom india is going to take in full heartedly.
    Love AMANATH. Hope Aneek never win.

on Temporary Visa helina23 is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: This weeks SA RE GA MA PA results *MAJOR SPOILERS n Elimination*

I think aneek should go now...Himesh is talking too much about Aneek...and that all nonsens...I dont undestand whats Himesh's problem with Raja...Raja is a verygood singer and I think he should win...one more thing that I think whoever is going out Vishalji & Shekharji they both support all of them like anything...so dont worry...

Landed Immigrant to aC Uttam is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ppadayatti View Post
    AMANTH, AMANATH his voice goes with all the great stars of all time. isn't that great. He is our pakistani bhai whom india is going to take in full heartedly.
    Love AMANATH. Hope Aneek never win.
    Hi: This very talented singer's name is 'Amanat' not 'Amanath'.

Landed Immigrant to aC Uttam is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by SonPan View Post
    It is confirmed ive seen the results everywhere... also OM Shanti OM team are coming on sat... SRK hasnt comfirmed yet but most likely will show up!
    Thank you very much for the info.

on Temporary Visa singhz is on a distinguished road

uthe bethha bandar(HR), samjhe apnoo sikandar, Chak de phattey! RAJa, Raja will win.Because his songs were-Allah Ke Bande, Chak de Phatte, Maahiya, Naina Thag Lenge, Omkara and Maa Tujhe Salaam. Thats really reached at peaks more than their original hits.

on Temporary Visa singhz is on a distinguished road

Raja is best.
    I just copy from some previous posts of some audiences (not my post) but I agree with this fellow -When a lyric and tune is given to the singer, the singer is expected to think through the song and give the right expression at the appropriate places. To be able to sing an entirely new composition which he never heard of and deliver his best requires good musical sense and classical background that Raja possesses in abundance. Also, Raja exercises great control over his breathes. Breathe control is the most essential and vital for singers. And for film music one should have a trick or two up your sleeve like changing the voice for each singer and if he could sing with a lady voice, I am convinced that Raja is a complete and natural singer who has come to stay.

Raja, we are with you. We look forward to hear you singing for the next forty years. God bless Raja Hasan and God bless good music.
    Raja Hasan has a divine voice and with a khanak embedded in it. Somebody rightly said he could be an announcer in a noisy football stadium - even without a microphone. Such is the power of his voice.

I sincerely feel that we will hear him singing many numbers in the times to come.

Already he has sung a big number for SEL and Ehsaan says that Raja is the singer of future. Moreover he has mentors like Vishal-Shekhar who themselves are most successful music directors in the industry, with the cream of projects with them.

So let’s us wish Raja all the luck and hope he reaches the peak in his career with his devoted singing.
    I know HRji, are scared thinking that Raja/Mussarat(best singers of the show) are going to replace you in your singing zone and this fact is causing you to loose your mental stability. I would like to assure you that you will still get ROTI. Jealousy is not good Himeshji. Film industry is big enough for every singer Raja/Mussarat and yourself. Got get a life and some peace of mind too.
    Get well soon Himeshji.

aC Citizen - Well Settled srinivas_p is on a distinguished road

poonam gone? badddddddddddddd.. deservedly not to be eliminated.. bad voting.. I voted so much still she got eliminated...
    Aneek still sings good and his variety is great. He has sung almost all varieties. and he is very convincing too. Though Amanat is not too far .Anyways it will be great TAKKAR for final top spot.
    Last edited by srinivas_p; 09-28-2007 at 10:37 AM.
    INDIAN

on Temporary Visa tarun_util is on a distinguished road

I think Amanat is gud in his Surs...but he does not possess the voice of a gud pback singar......I think Aneek is really gud and Poonam is the best......

on Temporary Visa sam_21 is on a distinguished road sam_21's Avatar

watever raja ll be the right choice.then everybody ll say yahi hai right choice

sumedha was better than poonam

these three finalist are damn good...right judgement from audiance

vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja
    vote for raja

Landed Immigrant to aC zainub is on a distinguished road

vote 4 ammanat .........hez the best plz

on Temporary Visa desidil03 is on a distinguished road

really...that sucks. i thought it would end up btwn aneek, amanat and poonam.
    oh well. i hope it comes down to aneek and amanat.

Advertisement