Welcome Back!

You're currently browsing the topic/thread "parvesh is a big assxxxx....." in Bigg Boss 3 section of Apnicommunity India Forum, a massive community of 330,000 (and growing) desis from across the globe who love to discuss and talk about Indian Tv Serials and Bollywood, and who are all enthusiastic about making contacts, networking, and learning from each other. If you want to get latest updates on the Indian Television Industry or Bollywood or just about anything related to India or Pakistan, you might find just what you're looking for in Apnicommunity. Registration is free, only takes a minute and lets you enjoy all of the interactive features of the site. Remember to follow the members posting rules of not posting any hatred or adult related stuff. If you have any problem in browsing or have any other query then contact admin.

Register free today

+ Reply to Thread
    aC Citizen - Well Settled harpaa is on a distinguished road

Default parvesh is a big assxxxx.....

i just hate this jatt from the day 1 ....his voice is so irritating ... he tried to do mimickry of nana pateker but he failed to impress ....he is so loud he cant compete raju srivastav who is far far far talented than him ....wo hai kya...mr india hai ....jo dikhai nahi deta sirf sunai deta hai,,,,,he should be disappear disappear disappear....uff he get on my nerves he should be evicted next .....when he got nominated with raju n vindoo , he knew he will get less votes as comapared to them ...so to raise and get TRP he fought wid vindoo on a very smalll issue ....he tried to be friendly wid claudia only for trpssss ....he is such a big hypocrit.....he should be kicked out of the house wot say guyzzzz...

on Temporary Visa hectic is on a distinguished road

Default Re: parvesh is a big assxxxx.....

yes he is a ******* and mr bacchan said him asa a normal person in bigboss house how funny hahaha. he said if vindu will be save he will leave the house but he dint why pravesh bitch

aC Citizen - Well Settled lalu2009 is on a distinguished road

he is an a** wh**e thats why he didn't leave the house. he is with claudia because she is a business women, wo bhi modeling mai hai naked poses deti hai , usko bhi nanga karegi aur ye bhi paisa kamayega. he is mean selfish and cunning person i ever seen. kay ka jatt hai yaar wo. he uses everybody for his own selfish purpose. usko kuch banna hai. aise real hi rahega to ho gayee uski life. mean hai sala. kayka mr.india maine to kabhi suna bhi nahi is langur ke bareme. idiot stupid big a** kuta kamina halkat hai.

by the way claudia has daughter , her name is Maria I guess. did u guys notice, she sent the msg to claudia, they collected it from store room when raju asked aditi , she said unki daughter hai.
    Last edited by lalu2009; 12-04-2009 at 06:26 PM.

aC Citizen - Well Settled chintanramani is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by lalu2009 View Post
    he is an a** wh**e thats why he didn't leave the house. he is with claudia because she is a business women, wo bhi modeling mai hai naked poses deti hai , usko bhi nanga karegi aur ye bhi paisa kamayega. he is mean selfish and cunning person i ever seen. kay ka jatt hai yaar wo. he uses everybody for his own selfish purpose. usko kuch banna hai. aise real hi rahega to ho gayee uski life. mean hai sala. kayka mr.india maine to kabhi suna bhi nahi is langur ke bareme. idiot stupid big a** kuta kamina halkat hai.

by the way claudia has daughter , her name is Maria I guess. did u guys notice, she sent the msg to claudia, they collected it from store room when raju asked aditi , she said unki daughter hai.

aC Citizen - Well Settled harpaa is on a distinguished road

wo messege vindoo ke liye tha .....uski daughter ne bheja tha messege ....i dont know weather claudia has daughter....she did not mention in the show..

aC Citizen - Well Settled raj2k is on a distinguished road

Pravesh is just the biggest arrogant and most manipulative person in the history of Bigg.Boss seasons. On top of this, he is an drug addict and insults his twice the age house-guests with no shame or what-so-ever..!!

And top it all, he claims that his parents have taught him well in manners and behavior...!!! I am sure his own parents are not liking what he has called Vindu, Poonam, Claudia and Bakhtiyar on the show and are against his actions...!!

He(Pravesh) is no more than a "Mr. Gali Chap" and Mr.India title although not a great feat is disgraced by this person..!!

How can anyone like/vote this arrogant retard over any other house-guests...????

on Temporary Visa ruri is on a distinguished road

yeah exactly what we all feel he should be thrown out of the big boss house
    Quote Originally Posted by harpaa View Post
    i just hate this jatt from the day 1 ....his voice is so irritating ... he tried to do mimickry of nana pateker but he failed to impress ....he is so loud he cant compete raju srivastav who is far far far talented than him ....wo hai kya...mr india hai ....jo dikhai nahi deta sirf sunai deta hai,,,,,he should be disappear disappear disappear....uff he get on my nerves he should be evicted next .....when he got nominated with raju n vindoo , he knew he will get less votes as comapared to them ...so to raise and get TRP he fought wid vindoo on a very smalll issue ....he tried to be friendly wid claudia only for trpssss ....he is such a big hypocrit.....he should be kicked out of the house wot say guyzzzz...

aC Citizen - Well Settled lalu2009 is on a distinguished road

Ek dum thik 100% true !

Quote Originally Posted by raj2k View Post
    Pravesh is just the biggest arrogant and most manipulative person in the history of Bigg.Boss seasons. On top of this, he is an drug addict and insults his twice the age house-guests with no shame or what-so-ever..!!

And top it all, he claims that his parents have taught him well in manners and behavior...!!! I am sure his own parents are not liking what he has called Vindu, Poonam, Claudia and Bakhtiyar on the show and are against his actions...!!

He(Pravesh) is no more than a "Mr. Gali Chap" and Mr.India title although not a great feat is disgraced by this person..!!

How can anyone like/vote this arrogant retard over any other house-guests...????

on Temporary Visa helloman1 is on a distinguished road

He is the biggest looser.
    He looks like 6a.He should be thrown from the house.

aC Citizen - Well Settled angel4one24 is on a distinguished road

remember in that truth test he admitted that he would befriend anyone to get to the end...thats what he's doing

Advertisement