Welcome Back!

You're currently browsing the topic/thread "Raja's emotional speech on diwali, touched my heart..." in Big Boss 2 section of Apnicommunity India Forum, a massive community of 330,000 (and growing) desis from across the globe who love to discuss and talk about Indian Tv Serials and Bollywood, and who are all enthusiastic about making contacts, networking, and learning from each other. If you want to get latest updates on the Indian Television Industry or Bollywood or just about anything related to India or Pakistan, you might find just what you're looking for in Apnicommunity. Registration is free, only takes a minute and lets you enjoy all of the interactive features of the site. Remember to follow the members posting rules of not posting any hatred or adult related stuff. If you have any problem in browsing or have any other query then contact admin.

Register free today

+ Reply to Thread
    aC Citizen - Well Settled dubey is on a distinguished road

Unhappy Raja's emotional speech on diwali, touched my heart...

I might be very sensitive to feel this, but raja's short speech in the diwali episode, almost put me into tears.Maybe it was just for trp, but i feel something in it was very true!

He misses his family so dearly,specially his daughter.Being so far away from home, without family always makes me cry as well....so I could feel how he must be feeling, as he knows, even if he wins he has no one to go to....

This diwali I pray,raja gets a second chance to be with his wife and daughter.And I truely believe if his feelings are true(and not just for trp's) he will get it.

Happy diwali to all Apni community memebers!

aC Citizen - Well Settled indian_mystic89 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Raja's emotional speech on diwali, touched my heart...

Yeah, Raja's speech was pretty intense.

But then the camera moved and showed Rahul sitting on the float and staring at Raja open-mouthed as though he could hardly believe such sense was coming out of him got me into a fit of giggles. Raja's moment was lost and it became a Rahul moment.

aC Citizen - Well Settled Himanibhati is on a distinguished road

i would wish for everyone on apnicommunity and on Bigg Boss too....even the not so loved ones like Sambhavna, Payal, Alina...they all have had their share of struggles and shattered dreams too.....and hope life gets better for each one of them post- Bigg Boss.

I never liked Raja too much....but sparing a thought..life must be an abnormal see-saw for Raja.....an ordinary guy....born somewhere in meerut.... struggling as an actor.... married a beautiful girl (people must've envied him for marrying shweta)....and suddenly seeing his wife rise to immense fame..everyone starts talking about-who just belonged to him few days back..trying hard to compete in the race...lagging ..falling...being hurt, caught by jealousy, insecurity..and in turn hurting others......and then losing evrything one fine day.....realising everything is gone....then one fine day bigg boss happens.....he himself rises to unexpected levels of fame..... becomes a celebrity..a household name....what high and low swings..Gosh!!!!

but then......public opinion is cruel....it chooses demi gods among ordinary people ...and then forgets its own chosen ones to move on to new ones....people forget winners too soon...that is unfortunately the fate of reality show winners....

hope anyone who wins - Rahul, Raja or anyone else...doesn't get caught in the predicament of short lived popularity ......and takes his success for a longer run....and most of them suffering from losses in personal lives...should atleast find happiness after the show.
    Last edited by Himanibhati; 10-29-2008 at 04:10 PM.

aC Citizen - Well Settled Hum Aur Tum is on a distinguished road Hum Aur Tum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indian_mystic89 View Post
    Yeah, Raja's speech was pretty intense.

But then the camera moved and showed Rahul sitting on the float and staring at Raja open-mouthed as though he could hardly believe such sense was coming out of him got me into a fit of giggles. Raja's moment was lost and it became a Rahul moment.
    Hahahah.......wat a sight huh..... OMG..u said what i was gonna say....it was funny

But ya.....poor Raja...i dont know about the second chance, but i do feel sad for him...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BaY Area RoCkS

"Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart."

Cheers !!

aC Citizen - Well Settled rupingold is on a distinguished road rupingold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Himanibhati View Post

hope anyone who wins - Rahul, Raja or anyone else...doesn't get caught in the predicament of short lived popularity ......and takes his success for a longer run....and most of them suffering from losses in personal lives...should atleast find happiness after the show.
    Well said Himani. If Raja's speech touched the viewers, your words touched me. Not many ppl wish well for others nowadays.May God bless you.

aC Citizen - Well Settled Himanibhati is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by rupingold View Post
    Well said Himani. If Raja's speech touched the viewers, your words touched me. Not many ppl wish well for others nowadays.May God bless you.
    Thanks you Rupin, heartiest wishes to you too...take carez

on Temporary Visa O_Re_Piya is on a distinguished road

it really does touched what raja had said
    but i really wish him that he will change for good n gets his family back. its really hard to stay away from people who u love most,,,,

aC Citizen - Well Settled khushiinLA is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by dubey View Post
    I might be very sensitive to feel this, but raja's short speech in the diwali episode, almost put me into tears.Maybe it was just for trp, but i feel something in it was very true!

He misses his family so dearly,specially his daughter.Being so far away from home, without family always makes me cry as well....so I could feel how he must be feeling, as he knows, even if he wins he has no one to go to....

This diwali I pray,raja gets a second chance to be with his wife and daughter.And I truely believe if his feelings are true(and not just for trp's) he will get it.

Happy diwali to all Apni community memebers!
    I agree with you.

Landed Immigrant to aC rahul20008 is on a distinguished road

Even though I have started to like Raja over Rahul , I don`t think he deserved a second chance with his wife. She has suffered enough at his hands.

aC Citizen - Well Settled khushiinLA is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by Himanibhati View Post
    i would wish for everyone on apnicommunity and on Bigg Boss too....even the not so loved ones like Sambhavna, Payal, Alina...they all have had their share of struggles and shattered dreams too.....and hope life gets better for each one of them post- Bigg Boss.

I never liked Raja too much....but sparing a thought..life must be an abnormal see-saw for Raja.....an ordinary guy....born somewhere in meerut.... struggling as an actor.... married a beautiful girl (people must've envied him for marrying shweta)....and suddenly seeing his wife rise to immense fame..everyone starts talking about-who just belonged to him few days back..trying hard to compete in the race...lagging ..falling...being hurt, caught by jealousy, insecurity..and in turn hurting others......and then losing evrything one fine day.....realising everything is gone....then one fine day bigg boss happens.....he himself rises to unexpected levels of fame..... becomes a celebrity..a household name....what high and low swings..Gosh!!!!

but then......public opinion is cruel....it chooses demi gods among ordinary people ...and then forgets its own chosen ones to move on to new ones....people forget winners too soon...that is unfortunately the fate of reality show winners....

Very nice postive thoughts

aC Citizen - Well Settled shami111 is on a distinguished road shami111's Avatar

thnxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement