Welcome Back!

You're currently browsing the topic/thread "are you with rahul camp or raja's???" in Big Boss 2 section of Apnicommunity India Forum, a massive community of 330,000 (and growing) desis from across the globe who love to discuss and talk about Indian Tv Serials and Bollywood, and who are all enthusiastic about making contacts, networking, and learning from each other. If you want to get latest updates on the Indian Television Industry or Bollywood or just about anything related to India or Pakistan, you might find just what you're looking for in Apnicommunity. Registration is free, only takes a minute and lets you enjoy all of the interactive features of the site. Remember to follow the members posting rules of not posting any hatred or adult related stuff. If you have any problem in browsing or have any other query then contact admin.

Register free today


View Poll Results: are you in rahul's camp or raja's???

Voters
529. You may not vote on this poll
  • rahul's camp

    237 44.80%
  • raja's camp

    292 55.20%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Results 415 to 432 of 524
  1. #415
    on Temporary Visa madhumane is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Raja makes Bigg Boss very very interesting....My eyes look for him first and i wait for himt o do the masti and i like the way he pulls everyones leg...he is also very good as a news reporter ! LOVE YOU RAJA

  2. #416
    on Temporary Visa bgmnt is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by madhumane View Post
    Raja makes Bigg Boss very very interesting....My eyes look for him first and i wait for himt o do the masti and i like the way he pulls everyones leg...he is also very good as a news reporter ! LOVE YOU RAJA
    totally true...
    i felt the way he made the scene... out of diana with ashu and debojit .. totally cool

  3. #417
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    i wish this week zulfi is evicted and then the game will become more interesting

  4. #418
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by ameyx View Post
    Rahul vs Raja ---BB2 Finale
    yeah agreed

  5. #419
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    now everything is being discussed and zulfi's role as double agent is getting exposed!!!!!!!!

  6. #420
    on Temporary Visa fareed zareen is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    First thing first.

    Since there is only two choices, i will personally like to vote for Raja.

    Why?
    1. Raja says whatever is in his little much of brain that he has.
    2. If you ask him about something or try to confront him with others, he is never afraid to say the truth.
    3. What ever number manipulation he has done or is doing, we can all see that he does only for fun.
    4. He is also one guy who will stand for whatever is right, doesn't matter to him if he is going to be hated for it.
    5. If he is voted for nomination it doesn't bother him much except, that he has to pack his bag again.
    6. Aggressive he maybe, that is his nature and he knows that it is his weak point. We also have seen him saying it himself.

    Rahul, what to say about him?

    I don't think i should apologies to anyone if they find my thoughts against their opinions. I used to like Rahul for the first few weeks but slowly slowly his true nature came to show, which i will point out in best way i can.

    1. He begged Debojit not to vote him and saying you are my friend, which we have seen many times. But he himself back stabbed him big time and the excuse he gave was " i thought no one would nominate you".
    2. Unlike Raja if you want to confront him with someone that he has said something about he goes " may to mazaq kar rahata" while Raja would say something like " han bola toh? tumne isa nahe bolata kia?".
    3. If he is asked a question that would reveal a little of his wrong thoughts he goes like " sheeeshhs ". A person who is straight and does no wrong never backs down from answering questions.
    4. He asked BigBoss, how does the donation system works? This itself shows how he wants to manipulate peoples mind that how nice he is. If he really wanted to donate the money he could have asked BigBoss after he had won the show. He asked this question around 5th week which was not even close 2/3rd of the show.
    5. Everyone says that he has too much patience, even Raja complemented that he has too much patience I wish I had that. I even I liked him for that. After watching he how got mad at Raja, and asking Raja to talk to him respectfully showed another side of his. Point to note is that Raja has had his temper from the beginning. And after the argument they didn't talk with each other for three days. Rahul said to Zulfi I was waiting for Raja to start the talk. The question is why you waited for Raja to start the talk? Also he says that if it was him he would have said sorry in the first 10 minutes. I ask then who else was it who had the argument if it was not you.

    I think I have wrote enough.

    My personal favorite is Debojit, and second to that is Zulfi.
    Debojit poor chap, doesn't have anyone who shares the same thoughts with him in the house. His only choice is to sit around with others and listen even though not wanting to be with them, he has to mud around and listen to all the crap. And the closest who comes as the same straight thoughts to Debojit is Zulfi.

    That's all, I hope I have not offended anyone in any way. I have only pointed things that i have seen in the show.
    Last edited by fareed zareen; 10-21-2008 at 10:18 PM.

  7. #421
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by fareed zareen View Post
    First thing first.

    Since there is only two choices, i will personally like to vote for Raja.

    Why?
    1. Raja says whatever is in his little much of brain that he has.
    2. If you ask him about something or try to confront him with others, he is never afraid to say the truth.
    3. What ever number manipulation he has done or is doing, we can all see that he does only for fun.
    4. He is also one guy who will stand for whatever is right, doesn't matter to him if he is going to be hated for it.
    5. If he is voted for nomination it doesn't bother him much except, that he has to pack his bag again.
    6. Aggressive he maybe, that is his nature and he knows that it is his weak point. We also have seen him saying it himself.

    Rahul, what to say about him?

    I don't think i should apologies to anyone if they find my thoughts against their opinions. I used to like Rahul for the first few weeks but slowly slowly his true nature came to show, which i will point out in best way i can.

    1. He begged Debojit not to vote him and saying you are my friend, which we have seen many times. But he himself back stabbed him big time and the excuse he gave was " i thought no one would nominate you".
    2. Unlike Raja if you want to confront him with someone that he has said something about he goes " may to mazaq kar rahata" while Raja would say something like " han bola toh? tumne isa nahe bolata kia?".
    3. If he is asked a question that would reveal a little of his wrong thoughts he goes like " sheeeshhs ". A person who is straight and does no wrong never backs down from answering questions.
    4. He asked BigBoss, how does the donation system works? This itself shows how he wants to manipulate peoples mind that how nice he is. If he really wanted to donate the money he could have asked BigBoss after he had won the show. He asked this question around 5th week which was not even close 2/3rd of the show.
    5. Everyone says that he has too much patience, even Raja complemented that he has too much patience I wish I had that. I even I liked him for that. After watching he how got mad at Raja, and asking Raja to talk to him respectfully showed another side of his. Point to note is that Raja has had his temper from the beginning. And after the argument they didn't talk with each other for three days. Rahul said to Zulfi I was waiting for Raja to start the talk. The question is why you waited for Raja to start the talk? Also he says that if it was him he would have said sorry in the first 10 minutes. I ask then who else was it who had the argument if it was not you.

    I think I have wrote enough.

    My personal favorite is Debojit, and second to that is Zulfi.
    Debojit poor chap, doesn't have anyone who shares the same thoughts with him in the house. His only choice is to sit around with others and listen even though not wanting to be with them, he has to mud around and listen to all the crap. And the closest who comes as the same straight thoughts to Debojit is Zulfi.

    That's all, I hope I have not offended anyone in any way. I have only pointed things that i have seen in the show.
    every one's views are to be respected.you wrote good.keep writing and sharing your views.

  8. #422
    aC Citizen - Well Settled Riz_khan is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    349

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by aamirshah View Post
    i wish this week zulfi is evicted and then the game will become more interesting
    He is morally bankrupt. He should be kicked out.

  9. #423
    on Temporary Visa husnainsiraj is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    plz vote against zulfi ..... i cant vote as i live in pakistan i dont have a voting power .......... plz DO that ..... kick zulfi's *** out of BB's house....

  10. #424
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    raja in yesterday's news put all the blame for groupism in the house on rahul.and even mentioned rahul and payal's comong together as a fixed thing.blame game has started

  11. #425
    aC Citizen - Well Settled shami111 is on a distinguished road shami111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    UAE
    Posts
    1,635

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_alone View Post
    rahul is nice guy that"s it and i feel he like monika
    u say he likes monica
    areyyyyyy they sleep in one sheet

  12. #426
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by shami111 View Post
    u say he likes monica
    areyyyyyy they sleep in one sheet

  13. #427
    on Temporary Visa rkhbhatt is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Raja...................

  14. #428
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    raja is going to make sure that he wins deboujit or zulfi before next week's nominations.so even if diana is evicted the strength of the group is maintained

  15. #429
    Landed Immigrant to aC cd.diana is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    76

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by Riz_khan View Post
    He is morally bankrupt. He should be kicked out.
    morally bankrupt...thats an awesome way to describe him guys we can do a thing... lets a dictionary for all these people on big boss...will be interesting .... one word for each of them... i wonder how Rahul's character will be described thru that...

  16. #430
    on Temporary Visa jeena911 is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    ofcourse rajjjaaa.....jub aisay aker k chalta hay to kia lagta hay...

  17. #431
    on Temporary Visa yabadabadoo is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Personally, with the amazing intelligence that they are playing with, Raja and Ashu deserve to be till the end, buy I feel Monica will win finally !

  18. #432
    aC Citizen - Well Settled aamirshah is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    atlanta
    Posts
    720

    Default Re: are you with rahul camp or raja's???

    Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoo View Post
    Personally, with the amazing intelligence that they are playing with, Raja and Ashu deserve to be till the end, buy I feel Monica will win finally !
    yeah you are right.even BIGG BOSS would love her to win to clear her image and get some reputation

Advertisement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Useful Links: Register | Lost Password | Help
Popular on Apnicommunity
image
IPL 6 Opening Ceremony Pictures
Pictures: Bigg Boss 6 Grand Finale
Watch Bigg Boss 6 Grand Finale Episode
Photogallery: ITA Awards 2012
Mujhse Kuchh Kehti Yeh Khamoshiyaan
Kaali - Ek Punar Avtar | Qubool Hai
Colors People Choice Awards 2012 Online
Bigg Boss 6 | Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Most Awaited Bollywood Movies in 2012
IndiaTube - Watch Free Online Videos




Contact Us | Advertise | About Us | Privacy Policy | DMCA